Hello:

   I have a server on the net running Redhat, yesterday it had some errors on disk I
think, and from then to now, I not able to use any of the following commands:

who
top
talk

And I had to unconvert my passwords because shadow stoped working, also I lost
the "PATH" environment variable, because now I have to write /sbin/ifconfig instead of
just "ifconfig", I know this is not just one problem, and may require to search on
different places for each detail, but if any of you see on this problem something
common that may cause 1 or more of these problems, I'll thank any help.

Thanks in advance...