Hello,
What are the correct settings (flags) in the makefile for proper
compilation of samba on redhat 5? I want to use shadow passwords with this.
I have tried the -DSHADOW_PWD and -lshadow (as this worked on my SLAK
distribution) but there appears to be no libshadow in this redhat. I would
think that is a standard thing to have in an RPM with other library code,
but there is not one to be found. Do I need to build this from the (source)
shadow package?
Thanks!
Randy Smith

 **     Randy Smith  ARS N3XA         **