Hi all !
I have a big problem with my internet-connection which I hope you
can help me with. It is as follows:
When I boot my comp. and start communicator I can surfe the net,
but only for about 2 min. then I get this error:

Warning: the following hosts are unknown:
        xxxxxxxx.xx.dk
        home.netscape.com
        home6.netscape.com
        internic.net
This means that some or all hosts will be unreachable.
Perhaps there is a problem with your name server?
if your site must use a non-root name server you will
need to set the $SOCKS_NL environment variable to
point at the appropriate name server. it may (or
may not) be necessary to set this variable, or the
SOCK host preferences, to the IP address of the host
in question rather than its name
Consult you system administrator

Well, I don't understand much of this. What exactly is it I have to do ?
If I reboot my comp. then I can surfe the net again ( for about 2 min. )
I have had this problem before, but then I just reinstalled and chosed to
install only selected packages and then there was no problem. It seems
that whenever I install everything I get this error.
I have no problem sending and receiving E-Mail and I can read and post
to news-groups without problems !

I am connected via a LAN and I have looked up all settings using "netcfg"
and everything was correct ( I'm almost 100 % sure of this ) !
I use RH5.0 and KDE-Beta4-1

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance !