Ok here we go, belive it or not.

  One machine set up as primary name server, running one virtual IP
(virtual web page) and dialin ppp connections.
Everything is great except that there are some web pages that the
machine just times out on?

Here is the deal, the pages I wan't to get to are fine for anyone else.
I can ping then and ftp to them, but web times out.
If I telnet to port 8080 I get in and do a GET / and it times out (some
send a cookie before timing out).

The pages, (about 5 that I know of) are all running different systems
(NT, unix whatever).

I did breifly fix the problem buy upgrading from kernel 2.0.32 to
2.0.33. However it's back, from seemingly nowhere.

Does anyone know of anything in RH5 that could be doing this? My DNS is
fine (reverse lookups are great etc), and there are no errors in
messages.

Is it a quirk that somebody has heard of? Or do I just have a f**ked
router? ;-)

              Mark Rogers
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         Northern Rivers Gateway
           +61 (066) 216999
"It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere" - RedDwarf