Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 01:13:17 -0500 (EST)
From: "J. Maynard Gelinas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: tftpd

        D'OH!
        No, tftp-0.10-2.i386.rpm contains a tftp client, however tftpd
_is_ in the distribution in /usr/sbin/in.tftpd.  I just realized that
after sending out the mail and booted the Sun3 within a minute (my
problem was really an access control issue with tcpd - inetd.conf
contained the correct filename I just didn't notice it until it was
too late).  Oh well!  Time to go configure bootparamd!

Cheers!
J. Maynard Gelinas