I apologize in advance for sending this to the mailing list, but the email
address that is in the .rpm package for his files doesn't work, nor does
root or postmaster at that address.

This seems the next best way to try and find David E. Myers.

Sorry for the inconvenience to everybody else.

Hello,

I use the smupsd package that you bundled into rpm format to monitor my APC
UPS. When upgrading to 0.9.1-1 after taking the linux box to Red Hat 5.0, I
no longer have the start and stop symlinks in the various runlevel
directories (/etc/rc.d/rc3.d/ for example).

These were included in the 0.9-1 rpm which you created.

Were they left out of the new version for a reason?
Can you add them easily and create a 0.9.1-2 rpm?

Thanks for you work in the past,
Craig Zody