Hi all.  I'm having a problem with lrzsz-0.12.15 and trying to resume
interrupted transfers.  I'm sure its a bug, I just can't figure out how to
reproduce it.

It seems sometimes it resumes interrupted transfers with '-r' correctly, yet
other times it starts from the beginning, yet doesn't truncate the file.

As a matter of fact, it even sometimes doesn't recognize that a file is
completed, and tries to send it again.  In other words, say I have ten files
that I'm trying to download, and the first three make it fine, and dies on the
fourth.  If instead of starting sz with the fourth file, I just do 'sz -r *',
it will start to download the first one all over again.

This is a bug, and I hoped someone else came across it, so I can pinpoint it,
and not be so inconvienced next time I need to download large amounts of data,
that would just be too slow for 28.8 ppp.

Any ideas?
Dave