On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:52:00 -0600 (CST), Vidiot wrote:

>>>What is the difference between these and the 3.3.2 RPMs that are already
>>>in the hurricabne area?
>>
>>The only other 3.3.2 RPMS on ftp.redhat.com are in /contrib.
>
>OK, so they are in /contrib/hurricane/i386.  It is still the hurricane area.
>
>It doesn't answer the main question.  What is the difference between what
>you've said you've done verses what is already there?

I have no idea what the RPMS in contrib are like.  They are contrib and that
means that Red Hat doesn't look at them or deal with them.  The stuff in
contrib is sort of a "use at your own risk" type deal.  The packages that
I released are made by Red Hat (Erik actually) and tested by Red Hat (that
would be me).

Mike