From: Etienne Joubert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 1998 6:38 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: The recipient's address is unknown.; The recipient's address is
unknown.; @redhat.com
Subject: linux on a compaq box

Why is it that linux ( whatever version ) doesn't want to install nicely
on
a compaq box.
network card=correct
allocated space=correct
native space=1000Mbs.
swap=70Mbs ( 2 x 32Mbs RAM )
but the problem comes in where the packages i install ( from either
FTP;CD-Rom;Hard Drive ) will only install an amount that is exactly as
big
as my swap partition...?!?!?!   then it sends the termination signals...
It
is starting to piss me off slightly..
Any advise ?

Thanx in advance....