>I also notice you are using pppd 2.3.3. Did you also update the kernel
>code to 2.3 and recompile your kernel?

Is there anything special I need to do for the kernel code? I am running a 2.0.32 redhat kernel and I followed the pppd 2.3.3 (Michael Callahan 12-97) install instructions to a tee (including kernel rebuild), but the system keeps complaining that I have only a 2.2.0 kernel driver and demand dialing will not work. Do I need another package beyond ppp-2.3.3-2.i386.rpm, ppp-2.3.3-2.src.rpm?

Thanx -- Ryan
--
Aver Computer
42-220 Green Way, Suite B