On 17 Mar 1998, Alan Shutko wrote:

> K> One problem with the Red Hat distro is that it boots its kernel
> K> from /boot, but new kernels go, by default, to root when you do a
> K> make zlilo.
>
> You can do 'make install' to put things in the right place.

It looks to me that even that won't work. You must make a change to the
root Makefile (uncomment INSTALL_PATH definition) to make this work. It is
commented in the "stock" distribution.

Keith Dart, Devtest Engineer                   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cisco Systems                                    phone: +1.408.527.1391
Network to User Business Unit                    pager: +1.800.365.4578
internal web page: <http://kdart-pc2.cisco.com>    fax: +1.408.527.3778