Does anyone know of any drivers or filters that work with the
aforementioned printer?  Iwould rather not have to write a filter, so I
am hoping there is already an answer and I will be shower with gratitude
anyone who can give me the answer.

Paul Anderson
--
"Good morning, doctors.  I have taken the liberty of removing
Windows 95 from my hard drive."

Arthur C Clarke, author of 2001:A Space Odyssey, on the first words
he would have liked HAL, his fictional computer, to speak