Paul Anderson wrote:

> Does anyone know of any drivers or filters that work with the
> aforementioned printer?  Iwould rather not have to write a filter, so I
> am hoping there is already an answer and I will be shower with gratitude
> anyone who can give me the answer.
>
> Paul Anderson

Don't know if our terminology is the same but I have the very same printer
hummin with linux. I use Ghostscript 5.0 and although it isnt exactly a photo
quality printer it does quite nice for home use. Mail me off the list and I'll
help ya with the not so gory details, rather simple really.

Scott Kindley