Slowly building up my systems knowlage now :)

Next thing to get under my belt, I want to be able to have a form based
database take entries, insert into the database, and be able to do key
searches in each catagory, keywords, etc...

Then generate result.

Projects to "play" with this - a product registrry, and a classified ad
system (anything from personals to used cars)

Something akin to yahoo's classified system.  Not that I intend to
compete, but I'd like to start building what's in my experience
portfolio - like getting a job with yahoo :)

I'm looking for some pointers to software and documentations for this
type of things.

System is running RH 5.0 with errata updates, Apache is working fine,
all my internal networks are fine, firewalling, etc.