On 23 Jun, Lance Robertson shaped the bitstream to say:
> I'm using Redhat 5.0, Pine 3.96-3, and sendmail 8.8.7-12 and am having
> Pine crash regularly when new mail comes into a mailbox. I'll be sitting
> in Pine and all of a sudden it core dumps. Has anyone else had this
> problem? Should I upgrade the pine or sendmail?
>
> Thanks
> Lance

I believe there's an update for pine in the Hurricane errata.  You
should be able to get it from sunsite.unc.edu if ftp.redhat.com is too
busy.

Cheers!

--

Chuck Mead
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A bad marriage is like a horse with a broken leg, but you can shoot
the horse! - unknown

This message sent with TkRat v1.1