Is it possible for a RH Linux 5.0 box to authenticate users against a NT
domain server?
I'm trying to setup a linux box in our lab to show it's merit relative to
all the NT and W95
boxes that are up there.  Is the only way to add all twenty some odd users
individually to
the linux box?

I am also interested in any Lotus Notes type application for linux.  I
would really prefer to do
away with MS entirely.  At home the only app holding me back from
completely deleteing
the W95 partition is Quicken.

Thanks!

Tom