I hope that was the last message thread, this has gotten so out of hand I
am ready to have my mail server dump them before they get to me.
Just remember we all choose this wonderful life of computer engineering
and have to deal and be able to accept that there are no BLACK/WHITE
answers.  All ya married men think of this like your wife, her attitude,
feelings, thoughts, wants, etc..... subject to change and ya best be ready
for it.
Enjoy

Thought for the day:
"Engineering Definition": Subject to the interpretation of the person giving
the defenation.

Agreed.  I'll shut up now.
sorry for the bandwidth use.

--
Lane J. Bryson                  Network Product Analyst
RULDS2         Interphase Corporation, Systems Analysis Group