Burke, Thomas G.,

On Friday January 03, 2003 04:05, Burke, Thomas G. wrote:
> Disabled the rules for a bit, and the same story happens.  I am sure
> that httpd.conf is the culprit, for 2 reasons
>
> 1)  I've had this (or slight variations of it) firewall running since
> May of 200

Wow! over 1800 years. ;)

> 2)  I was able to get in from remote just about 3 hours ago, with the
> firewall up.  Of course, this was when I was getting the error
> message that started this whole thread..

First do a "netstat -a" (sans quotes)

If you don't see Apache listening on the ip you need it to then...

Try setting these... (they are commented out in your config file)

Listen 80

(and/or)

BindAddress *

--
Brian Ashe                                                     CTO
Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]