From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Adam H. Pendleton
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 12:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PHP doesn't work (really)

I sort-of half-followed the previous "PHP doesn't work" thread on this
list, but when I tried to load an index.php page today, I realized that
out-of-the-box, PHP really doesn't work on RH 8.0.  What's the deal?  A
full install of RH 8.0, with php and Apache, and NO changes to
httpd.conf except one ScriptAlias, and an index.php containing only a
"phpinfo();" doesn't get processed as a PHP file?  Shouldn't this work,
and if not, shouldn't RH have released a fix for this?

ahp