Hi,

I just upgraded a Red Hat 7.2 machine to 8.0. Under 7.2, it was running VMware 3.0. After the upgrade to 8.0, VMware won't run. I tried reinstalling VMware 3.0, but it crashes during building the vmmon module. I downloaded the pre-built vmmon modules from the VMware Web site, but they won't install. On their Web site, they don't specifically mention support for Red Hat 8.0. The most recent supported Red Hat appears to be 7.2. Is anyone running VMware on Red Hat 8.0? Thanks,

Hidong