I finally had a chance to install(upgrade) to VMWare 3.2 on my RH8
machine. It also has patch 25 installed. Unfortunately I still have
performance problems when a Windows 98 VM is running, especially when I
copy files to the host system through a mapped drive.

I don't think it's a memory problem as I have 1Gig, plus this ran fine
when I had it on 7.3. Any suggestions? Should I do a complete uninstall
and start with a fresh install of 3.2?

Thanks,
James