> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tibbetts, Ric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 11:28 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Hardware suggestions for R/H Workstation
>

> For a good mobo:
>
>       Soyo Dragon Plus (Athlon)

I'll second this; I've got two of these, running an XP1600
and an XP1700 (with the XP1600 OCed without really trying
to 140MHz FSB (280 DDR).  These are "the bomb" to use a
phrase, and 7.3 found everything.

I'm not sure if the Ultras are quite as good (my understanding
is they are better, but I haven't messed with them.)  I've had
both of these machines for over a year now, and am still tickled
pink with their performance.

I'd recommend going ahead and getting 512MB of RAM; you'll thank
yourself that you did.