[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello I am a n00bie to Red Hat Linux. I am wanting to get the server started on
my Red Hat Linux 8.0 I installed everything on the cd's so I have all of the
components to get the ball rolling. But my problem is getting it started, I
really don't know where to start. If you could point me to some forums,documents
or books that would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks

Josh Combs
www.joshcombs.com
www.liquidninja.net

josh, what is it that you want to do exactly?

www.apache.org
www.samba.org
www.freshmeat.org
www.tldp.org
www.kernel.org
www.openssl.org
www.slashdot.net
www.linuxsecurity.com

and of course there are number of linux user groups (lugs) and google.com... email me offline if you need more specifics. good luck.

--
Gene Yoo <gyoo [at] attbi [dot] com>