I discovered something funny with the mail delivery agents. At first I did not realize the mail config was now in /etc/mail. Once I realized that I was able to modify the .mc file to make it suitable for UUCP (still uses SMTP and PROCMAIL as well) as it has always been on my system. So now I have a live link.

The problem I noticed is that the .forward files in the user directories get ignored!!!! Before (7.2) the .forward was used to forward the emails of inactive accounts to their forwarding address. Now, the mails simply get delivered to the local mailbox EVEN if the .forward file exists. Why is that?

Regards,
Emilio