On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Didimo Grimaldo wrote:

> The problem I noticed is that the .forward files in the user directories
> get ignored!!!! Before (7.2) the .forward was used to forward the emails

By default, Red Hat's MTAs use procmail as the MDA, so you shouldn't need
.forward at all. Remove any .forward files and make sure you have a
.procmailrc file in your home directory.

In general, the .forward is handled by the MTA, and if it's being ignored,
you need to check your MTA configuration.

--
"Of course I'm in shape! Round's a shape, isn't it?"