I'd like sendmail to do nothing but forward "ALL" mail to another box.  It comes
in....It goes out...

I've made several stabs at the obvious within the sendmail.cf file to no avail.
I set the "Smart" as recommended for outgoing.
DSmailer:relayhostname

In the comment it says: "To forward "ALL" mail to this relay host, "un"comment the
appropriate rule in ruleset 0,
as indicated by the ruleset's comments."  I found the following:
"Comment out this rule if you want all mail to go to the Smart-host relay defined by
the "DS" macro."
"I won't detail the line here but I did comment it out. :>)"

In order to get the domain correct when mail is generated from the sendmail box it
appears necessary to set
"My official domain"
Djmyserver.mydomain.com
That seems to be the only way I can get mail to appear correctly.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Whenever I do this any mail sent to mydomain.com is considered local and delivered
accordingly.  I set every variable
I could see in sendmail.cf to forward locals to the relay host but it just refuses.

I need "ALL" mail even to mydomain.com to be forwarded on to the relayhost.

What have I missed.  And serious thanks to anyone who can help.