On Friday 10 January 2003 03:12 pm, Mike Burger wrote:
> up2date -l will list the updates available for your system (according to
> what you have installed on your system) that have not yet been
> updated/installed.
>
> up2date -u will download and install everything available, without your
> having to list the packages, individually.

Thanks Mike.  I had read the --help file that 'up2date' provides and was
trying to remember how someone else did it.  It was on the 'list' a number of
months ago and was more compliated than just 'up2date -u'.  I remmeber seeing
it and tried it.  I believe it did more than just the update. Or maybe it
just did the update but was tellling you a bunch more things??

I thought my question might bring that person back to the list so he could
write out that line again.  I just wished I could remember alll that that
line did??

Thanks again..

--
T.L.Gervais