I have recently upgraded some machines to RH8 (from 7.3) and I have a definite problem with lm_sensors in RH8: it just will not work!

On the first pc I thought it might be a problem with the sensor chip, so I tried windoze for a day, and the chip was fine. I gave up on that one (for now) and did the RH8 install on my LTSP server since everything else looked good; this machine has been running LTSP in RH7.3 for quite a while now, and lm_sensors installed and worked perfectly the first time, yet in RH8 I can NOT get any sensor data at all.

Anybody else messing with sensors?