Hello,

Im sure I'm doing something really silly but I'm new
to Linux/Unix and I'm stuck trying to get this script
to run.

I've cut the text from the follwing link:

ftp://download1.nvidia.com/XFree86_40/1.0-4191/NVchooser.sh

and pasted it into a file named NVchooser.sh and ftpd
it to a linux box running RedHat 7.2.  There I did:

chmod 777 NVchooser.sh

I'm trying to run the script with a variety of
commands:

bash NVchooser.sh
bash NVcooser
bash ./NVchooser
sh ./NVchooser.sh
./NVchooser.sh

I've tried everything I can think of.  Depending on
the way I try to run the script I get either:

bash:  ./NVchooser.sh bad interpreter: No such file or
directory

or

: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
./NVchooser.sh: line 207: syntax error: unexpected end
of file

If anyone could let me know what I'm doing wrong I'd
really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

-exits