This means you cannot install it on multiple servers from the CDs you
received when you buy a subscription, without licensing the additional
servers.  As you are free to 'roll your own' version of Advanced Server,
it is quite acceptable to have one server that is licensed from CDs and
other servers that are running your own release put together from the
SRPMS.

Where does it say I cannot take the SRPMS downloaded from RHN and
distribute it to another server that is not one of the licensed servers,
bearing in mind that I have put together my own version of Advanced Server
that is very similar but not identical to the real thing?