At 16:22 15/01/2003 +0000, you wrote:
Hi,

If there is a better list for this question then please tell me so....

What I want to do is share a directory from my Redhat box (I have managed this part) and then be able to use that directory as a drop point for emails for sendmail to pickup and send out. Similar to the way the Microsoft SMTP service works. Is this possible? If so anyone know of any links with info regarding this?

Sendmail doesn't work like that (if I understand you correctly).

If you want to send out mail with SMTP via sendmail then configure
your mail client (Outlook, Eudora, whatever) to use the Redhat machine
as the outgoing SMTP server.

What *exactly* are you trying to do?

<puzzled>
nick@nexnix