I'm at redhat's site and I'm trying to search the install list archives for
info on the Promice FastTrack RAID controller.  However nothing comes up with
a hit.

Not promise, not fasttrack, not linux, not install.

Leads me to believe something's broken...

Where can I find a working archive search of the redhat-install-list?

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
        They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary