On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 01:40:21PM +0100, T. Ribbrock wrote:

> Red Hat hasn't provided usable mailing list archives for years now.
> As Red Hat doesn't bother to fix this, we all depend on resources kindly
> offered by third parties. Try:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/
>
> If you're lucky, the install-list is archived there as well.
> redhat-list is (see sig...).

I checked it, but no install list.  :(  A search for the fasttrack in
redhat-list turned up some postings, but nothing that looks real optimistic.
Custom boot disks: yuck...

I'm trying to see what their HCL has to say, but nothing even show up for
promise technologies.  Do any of the public info services (besides the
mailing lists) work with RedHat's site anymore?

-M

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
        They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary