From: Jason Staudenmayer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 12:48 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Linux front end for exchange server

OK I have gotten this far. qmail is installed at can send mail out no
problem. I have my internal DNS server set with the MX pointing to qmail
server. I have one RH box acting as "outside box". I send email from
"outside box" to qmail Server via MX record and I get this error in the
maillog of the "outside box"

stat=user unknown

I have the following set in qmail:

Localdomains: set for only local hostname which is shark1.xxx.com Accepted
Domains: localhost, shark1.xxx.com , xxx.com Domain routing: mail for
xxx.com send via server msexchg.xxx.com

Everything else is default unchanged.

Any ideas on what I'm missing??

TIA