With sendmail, you would use the mailertable feature to relay all e-mail for
njaquarium.org to your exchange server. Using this feature will keep your
e-mail headers intact.

Example:
# cd /etc/mail
# vi /etc/mail/mailertable  (add the following line)
njaquarium.org  esmtp:[ip of exchange server]
:wq
# make (to rebuild the mailertable database)

Also, make sure /etc/mail/relay-domains contains:
njaquarium.org

Steve Cowles