I've probably missed something painfully obvious somewhere, but
I can't seem to find the info if it exists. I'm currently running
Redhat 7.3 with the default KDE interface supplied by Redhat on a lab
full of machines. I'd like to upgrade to Redhat 8.0, but keep the same
KDE desktop interface as Redhat 7.3.
Is it possible to configure the Redhat 8.0 desktop to look the same as the Redhat 7.3 default KDE interface using
just the supplied tools and software with Redhat 8.0, or does this require
downloading and compiling/installing KDE separately?
If so, how do you do it?

Thanks,

-Dj