I have multiple domains registered that all end up pointing to the same IP address. This would seem to be a fairly simple project. But right now due to my massive brain fart I have created zone files for every single domain name. How do I just forward all of those domain names to the same zone file and not have 20 plus zone files for essentially the same thing.

EXAMPLE:

www.aaa.com
www.a-a-a.com
www.aa-a.com
www.a-aa.com

All of these domain names are the same domain name just a different address. Any help would be greatly appreciated.