Hi Gabriel,

> apache doesn't send mail.  it's a webserver.  not a mailserver.  as for the
> logdata... sorry can't help you with that.

Yes I know it is a webserver and not a mailserver, I have enough
experience with both to know the difference :P

Seeing a explicit connection to a port 25 led me to wonder if there was
some proxy attempt there.  People have been abusing misconfigured web
proxies to relay spam mail for quite some time now and perhaps there is
a way to do the same with a webserver?

--
Regards,