I just tried to follow this link.
It takes you to a page where you select your client type, and it then "auto downloads" , and installs. (cough).. Nice if you just want it in your personal workspace...

However, the link ultimately points to "ftp.netscape.com", which does not exist.

Ric

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sun? Have the instructions in the release notes changed for 8.0?

Mozilla -> Help -> Release Notes
Search for "applet" and you'll see a link to the Java Plugin at:

http://wp.netscape.com/plugins/jvm.html

Mind you, it's been a while since I did this, but it was exceptionally painless at the the time.

Regards, Mike Klinke