At 07:43 PM 1/18/2003 -0800, you wrote:
j_post wrote:
On Saturday 18 January 2003 05:46 pm, you wrote:

Is there any scanner software for RH8.

I see that my system sees my scanner so maybe there is a chance I can
install something to get that to work.  Maybe RH8 already has something in
place???
Do a Google search on the net for "xsane".

I prefer VueScan http://www.hamrick.com/. If VueScan supports your scanner, it'll be the best $40 you ever spent. Good luck,

Thanks guys for the tips on the scanners. It is very much appreciated. I already found xsane but I can't get that to work. No notes on it either. I looked in the DOCUMENTS area and while there are a few things there, nothing is said on how to run xsane.

However, I am looking at VUESCAN right now, and that looks really nice. Thanks in particular to Kim for throughing out this tip..

Hidong

---
Ted Gervais,
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada