Not really a problem I guess. I've installed RedHat 5.1 and mounted my
Win95 partition as MS-DOS partition in RH. After the installation, I
modified the file /etc/fstab and changed the word "msdos" in "vfat" for
this partition and it's working OK.

Regards, Ruud.

--
Money is the root of all evil. Send $20 for more information.