Hi-
I have a customized kernel rpm for the A7N8X motherboard.
It patches the 3com driver so that the onboard 3com nic will work, and
has support for the nforce IDE controller so that disk access is much
better.

I have an instruction page on how to install it, but I have never used
grub, and would appreciate someone who uses grub to write the grub
update part of it for me.

http://homepage.mac.com/mpeters/A7N8X/

The kernel is a 2.4.21pre4 and the configuration is based upon Red Hat's
configuration for athlon systems, with the added support for the SATA
raid controller (not tested by me) and the nforce2 ide controller (I get
MUCH better drive access performance now).

Anyway, I have never used grub, and need grub update instructions.
And I need to see that it works for more people than just me.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael A. Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>