On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 18:26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The first thing I would do is try [...]
> [...] find out if you really have lpr working
> and switched so it goes with the cups version of lpr and
> not the LPRng version.

Doh!

Forgot that one critical step on that one computer... 10 seconds to
switch from LPRng to CUPS and StarOffice magically began printing.
Thanks so much for pointing out the obvious. <grin>

Why is LPR still around, anyway? From 1997 to the present, I have yet to
find a use for the damn thing... and can we make CUPS the default in the
future? Sure seems like a better alternative.

Again, thanks!

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz