Hi

I've setup up my X configuration to work with 2 graphic cards (geforce and
ati mach) and 2 monitors (a 17" crt and a 14" crt). i'm running KDE. it
works fine but i have some questions

- for the moment I actually get 2 separate desktops, and I can't move/drag
any window/app from one to the other. Can I change the setup so that I get
only one desktop spreading on the 2 screens ? how ?

- I have a different configuration on each desktop. for example the task
bar does not include the same icons. where/how can I change that ?

- still stranger : if I open a kterm on both desktops, the configure/font
windows shows different lists of available fonts, and there's only one that
appears in both, and this is the only one i can choose if i want kterm to
display nicely on both screens. if i choose another (the same for both)
then kterm displays nicely on either one or the other screen, but the other
screen displays garbage. other apps like mozilla always display fine on
both screens.

well if some X guru could teach me about those configuration mysteries...
Bien sûr que je suis perfectionniste !
Mais ne pourrais-je pas l'être mieux ?
        Thierry ITTY
eMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]               FRANCE