> This makes them not a CD.  I wouldn't hold up much hope on Linux to
> support these.  Just about all Unixes use cdrecord as the underlying
> tool to read and write CDs, and I would surprised if the cdrecord author
> decided to process CDs that don't follow the published standards.

what are you talking about?  you don't need cdrecord to READ a cd.  are you
saying that since these things aren't /real/ cds no one has written anything
to work around this problem?

if this is the case, you have any idea where can i learn how to write my own?

--
one dissident anywhere is a threat to tyrants everywhere
        - ken larsen