On 04 Feb 2003 21:43:14 +0000, "Adam Bowns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> Yes you can still use up2date. The only limitation is that you can only
> manage 1 machine per account.

Not quite correct, you can have a zillion machines, but only ONE
activated/enabled.  But, you can just use the Red Hat Web site to
enable/disable whatever machine you want to update.

I have a 7.3 Samba server, and a 8.0 workstation, that I keep up2date.

Mike

 Alternately you can purchase a redhat

--
No cream, no sugar, and death before decaf!