DING DING DING...... LLLLLLLLLLet's get ready to
ruuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUmmmmmmble!!!

        Ok I have a Linux box with a 3com 509 card installed, but when I install
an Adaptec 2940UW into the box the 3com can no longer talk to the network.
Linux see's the 3com and doesn't see the Adaptec, and it still will not let
the 3com talk to the network(pinging from other workstations to the Linux
box doesn't work either). If you take out the Adaptec BAM!! the 3com works
great again.... How can I get these two devices to work, while living in
the same Linux box?

        I have configured the RH Linux box for the Adaptec 2940 and the 3com 509.
What else can I do to give this story a happy ending? I have already read
up on as many HOWTO's as I  can and no luck, so pointing me in that
direction won't work. (Sorry :-)..... I think if I could get Red Hat to see
the Adaptec 2940UW it would cure these problems, but I have yet to get
linux to see the 2940.

Steve Curry