On Tuesday 11 February 2003 07:17 pm, Samuel Flory wrote:

Thanks Samuel and others who responded. I brought up NcFTP and it did the job.
I already had that application installed and in the wings but I normally just
use 'ftp'  that comes with the operatiing system.  I know it is plain and
simple but it works.  But I also agree that some of these other applications
mentioned will do a better job.

Thanks again for all who responded.  Always something to learn, eh?

--
T.L.Gervais
Coldbrook, NS