>What happens if you run logwatch from the command line? e.g.
>
>$ logwatch --service secure --detail high --range all --print
>
>Maybe you'll get some more information that will help you diagnose the
>problem.
>
>--
>Andrew Pasquale
>gpg id: 31AA061C

If I try:
logwatch --service sendmail --detail high --range all --print
I get no output
logwatch --service sshd --detail high --range all --print
I get no output
logwatch --service secure --detail high --range all --print
I get some output

I have tried increasing the LogLevel to 20 in /etc/mail/sendmail.cf and restarted the
service but when I checked a day later there still was no output even though it should
be.

I don't know whats changed in RedHat 8 from RedHat 7.2 which I used before but there
logwatch worked the way I wanted (ftp, named, sendmail , sshd)

Does anyone have it working on RedHat 8?

//wilma

Här börjar internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis internet på http://www.spray.se

Träffa folk från hela Sverige på ett och samma ställe - http://chat.spray.se/