What works for me:

Go to http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid/ and punch in the FCC ID printed on
the 3com card.  Look for a photograph of the internal chipset.  If
possible try to get the exact chip number off the photograph.  Search
google for the chip number and "RH 8" or something like that.

Also I consult the wiki at:
http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/HardwareComparison

though I didn't see you specific card on the list.

HTH
Pete